Construction Estimator Stronghold, LLC
Stronghold, LLC., the leading architectural contractor in Northwest Arkansas, has an immediate, on-site opening in our office in Fayetteville, AR.
- Full time
- Hours vary by workload
- Reading blueprints, specifications, and other bid documents
- Determining material quantities/estimated bills of material
- Preparing detailed project cost estimates, including material and labor costs
- Preparing written budget and bid proposals
- Pre-construction negotiation
- Direct communication with clients
- Reviewing and responding to bid proposals
- Downloading electronic files and tracking their print status
- Downloading and printing addenda, specifications and other supplementary information
- Mandatory skills training or office safety meetings (i.e. blueprint reading, iSqFt, Planswift, Procore, computer-aided design, CPR, tornado, fire, first aid, etc.)
- Attending pre-bid meetings and project walk-throughs
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Experience preferred – construction industry a plus
- General Contractor/specialty subcontractor experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
Degree preferred (4-year college or 2 year technical school training)
- Need proficiency in: MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook as a minimum
- Salary commensurate with experience
- This position does not allow telecommuting, and may not allow it in the future. The qualified candidate therefore requires reliable transportation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on employee experience. Benefits available.
Please Upload your resume in .doc, .docx, or *pdf format. After uploading, Send Resume will complete your application.